- The Sapir Center website (hereinafter: “the website”) is managed and operated by The Sapir Center for Jewish Education and Culture, a non-profit association (hereinafter: “the Center”).
- The website contains materials, articles and essays, and other scholastic material.
Eligibility to Use the Website
- Anyone may use the website, subject to compliance with all the conditions detailed below:
A. A. The users are qualified to execute legally binding actions. If you are a minor (under the age of 18) or not qualified to execute legal actions without approval of a guardian, your use of the website will be viewed as having received your guardian’s approval.
B. Without detracting from the above, the Center will be authorized to prevent users’ actions on the website by blocking his/her access in any of the following cases:
•. The user performed an illegal action and/or violated a legal provision;
•. The user violated one of the conditions detailed in this agreement;
•. When a registration process is required, the user deliberately submitted false details when registering online and/or subsequently by telephone;
•. The user performed an action or committed an oversight that may harm the Center and/or anyone acting on its behalf and/or the proper activity of the website and/or any third party;
•. When a service or sale of tickets is offered via the website – the user intends to resell the tickets or service to a third party and/or to trade in them.
Using the Website
- Use of the website and its content is made available “as is” in accordance with the decisions of the Center’s management, and the users will have no claim, dispute or demand towards the Center’s management regarding the characteristics of its use, limitations or reactions arising from publication on the website and end devices. You will, therefore, be solely and fully responsible for use of the material displayed on the website, end devices, and website services.
- The Center’s website will be limited to use for non-profit purposes and any use of the website’s material requires citation of the material’s author (and an explicit mentioning that the document was developed by the Sapir Center for Jewish Education and Culture), as a prerequisite for using the said material.
- Users of the website are absolutely prohibited from making any alteration to the website’s material.
- 7. The website’s material may include essays, articles, images, illustrations, graphics, sound files, animation video clips etc. that are protected by copyright laws and may only be used (as assistive materials, copied, altered, printed, linked etc.) with the explicit permission of the copyrights’ owners.
- 8. The Center’s management reserves the right to terminate the website and periodically alter its structure, appearance and availability of the services and materials provided therein, without the need for prior notification. The users will, therefore, have no claim, dispute, or demand towards the center in this regard.
- The material displayed on the website is for information purposes only and does not pretend to serve as valid proof for any legal purpose or procedure.
- The website management will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage, financial or otherwise, you sustain resulting from the use of and/or reliance on services offered on the website or on the information and materials offered on the website by the website managers or by third parties.
- For processed, official and valid information, please contact the relevant authorized party at the Sapir Center.
- The Center makes no undertaking that the service provided on the website will be uninterrupted, given in an orderly fashion and without disturbance or interruption and/or will not suffer from damage, fault, mishap, malfunction of hardware, software or communications network, or will not be affected for any other reason; the Center will not be responsible for any damage – direct or indirect – aggravation etc. caused as a result to you or to your property.
- By using the website you declare that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any damage caused to you and/or to a person visiting the website and/or to any third party as the result of relying on materials displayed on and/or by the website.
- The Center makes no guarantee that any of the hyperlinks found on the website are functioning and will lead to an active website. In addition, a link to any other website or resource found on the Center’s website does not imply that the content of the linked site is reliable, complete, or updated, and the Center will bear no responsibility in this regard. The Center accepts no responsibility for the materials, data or visual elements on these linked websites and is not responsible for any outcome caused by their use or by reliance upon them, even if the websites to which the links lead contain materials that do not meet your needs or that you find objectionable or that you consider to be outrageous, annoying, inappropriate, illegal or immoral.
- By using the website, the user confirms that he is aware that the Sapir Center collects, for internal purposes only, data about the date, time, browser type, operating system type of website visits, website visitors’ Internet Protocol address, the address of the visited page, and the address of the HTTP referrer. These data is stored for purposes of system management, balancing the load on the website’s server, producing statistical reports, and to locate users’ details in cases of emergency. The IP addresses are not linked to identifying personal details on the central server.
- Most internet browsers’ default option is to accept cookies. You can redefine the user’s browser to disable cookies or to indicate when a cookie has been sent to your computer. Take note – some of the website’s applications will not operate properly on a computer on which acceptance of cookies has been disabled, a situation for which the Center will bear no responsibility.
- By using the website, the user confirms that the Center may work with third parties that are responsible for advertisements on the website. You may be periodically sent cookies by the Center’s advertisers. The Center has no control over these cookies. The sending of cookies by third parties is standard practice in the internet industry, and the Center bears no responsibility for the sending of cookies by its advertisers and/or by third parties.
- 20. Any user finding that material and/or information and/or a link uploaded to the website violates his/her rights will notify the Center of the violation via email to email@example.com. The user’s notification will include precise details about the user – full name, postal address, email address, and telephone number in a way that allows to identify and contact him/her.
- The Center will not make any use of the information without your prior consent, except in cases where it is legally obligated to do so or in order to prevent misuse. The Center takes accepted measures to safeguard, as much as possible, the privacy of the information.
- The Center takes accepted measures to safeguard, as much as possible, the privacy of the information. Nevertheless, in cases that are beyond our control and/or that stem from force majeure, the Center will not be responsible for damage of any kind, whether direct or indirect, caused to the visitor and/or anyone on his behalf if this information is lost or used without authorization.
- All the copyrights and intellectual property on the website, in the services offered via the website, and all material included therein, are the exclusive property of the Center, or of a third party granting the Center authorization to use them. . You may not copy, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, make public, alter, adapt, create derivative works of, sell or lease any part of these materials, whether by you or via collaboration or partnership with a third party, in any way or means, whether electronically, mechanically, optically, via photography or recording, or via any other method or means, without prior written consent from the Center or from the other copyright owners as applicable, and subject to the terms of consent (should it be given).
- If and when such consent is given, you may not remove, erase, or distort any notification or sign regarding intellectual property copyright, for example the copyright sign ©, or trademark sign ® that accompany materials used by you. The trademark signs and advertisements displayed by advertisers on the website are the exclusive property of these advertisers and may not be used in any way without the advertiser’s written consent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction